Just because someone with Autism can’t speak, that doesn’t mean they can’t hear you. Words matter, so be careful of what you say around them because your words can become their thoughts and have an impact on how they view themselves. Let’s be more kind, optimistic, supportive, and positive.
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any wardrobe with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go. It's flattering for both men and women and is also sensory-friendly with special features like no tags and light, soft fabrics to ensure it is comfortable for everyone who wears them, especially those with sensitivity.
We donate a percentage of sales each month to a reputable organization that genuinely supports Autism families and autistic individuals, or to a family of an autistic child in need of support.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold and hang dry/tumble dry low.
PLEASE READ: This item is a custom order, and therefore it is a final sale- no refunds, returns, or exchanges. Please choose your size carefully. Unisex fit is equivalent to a women's fitted tee if sized appropriately. Please size up if looking for a looser fit or are in-between sizes.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|